Mediterranean Cod with roasted tomato rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 pint(s) Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 slice(s) Onion Large dice
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Peeled
- 4 6oz. Pieces of cod
- 1 cup(s) Rice
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Marjoram or oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 10 Greek olives Rough chop
- 1 cucumber 1/2 sliced 1/2 peeled and diced
- Mixed greens
- 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put tomatoes, onions and garlic on baking sheet, drizzle with EVOO, toss and sprinkle with S & P. Roast in oven for 20 minutes until tomatoes slump. Mean while prepare 1 cup of rice as directed.
- Remove vegetables from oven and set aside. Place cod on baking sheet, sprinkle with EVOO, S & P and place in oven for 20 minutes until flaky.
- In meantime, stir spices, tomato mixture and olives into rice.
- Dress greens with vinaigrette of basil oregano garlic balsamic vinegar and oil.
- Remove cards from oven and sprinkle with lemon.
- Serve cod on bed of rice covered with greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbi3142 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note