Mediterranean Cod with roasted tomato rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 pint(s) Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 slice(s) Onion Large dice
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Peeled
- 4 6oz. Pieces of cod
- 1 cup(s) Rice
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Marjoram or oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Thyme
- 10 Greek olives Rough chop
- 1 cucumber 1/2 sliced 1/2 peeled and diced
- Mixed greens
- 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put tomatoes, onions and garlic on baking sheet, drizzle with EVOO, toss and sprinkle with S & P. Roast in oven for 20 minutes until tomatoes slump. Mean while prepare 1 cup of rice as directed.
- Remove vegetables from oven and set aside. Place cod on baking sheet, sprinkle with EVOO, S & P and place in oven for 20 minutes until flaky.
- In meantime, stir spices, tomato mixture and olives into rice.
- Dress greens with vinaigrette of basil oregano garlic balsamic vinegar and oil.
- Remove cards from oven and sprinkle with lemon.
- Serve cod on bed of rice covered with greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbi3142 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes