Mediterranean Chopped Salad with Tuna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 ounce(s) cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) EVOO
- 1/3 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 5 ounce(s) canned tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 15 ounce(s) chickpeas canned, drained
- 1/3 cup(s) kalamata olives
- 1/4 can(s) finely chopped red onion
- 2 lettuce romaine hearts torn into bite size pieces
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Toss tomatoes, cucumber and 1/2 tsp salt together in colander and let drain for 20 minutes.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and garlic in large bowl. Measure 2 Tbsp vinaigrette into another bowl and toss with tuna and 1 Tbsp. parsley.
- Add drained tomatoes and cucumber. Add chickpeas, olives and onion and let sit for 5 mins. Add lettuce, feta and remaining parsley and toss to combine. Top with tuna and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note