- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup uncooked bulgur wheat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup bottled Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
How to Make It
Combine boiling water, bulgur wheat, and 1 tsp. salt. Cover and let stand 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine bulgur wheat, chicken, next 7 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt. Serve over Bibb lettuce leaves.
Try This Twist!
Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Rice: Reduce salt to 1/2 tsp. Omit boiling water. Substitute 1 (6-oz.) package long-grain and wild rice mix for bulgur wheat. Prepare rice according to package directions. Proceed with recipe as directed in Step