Mediterranean chicken pasta w artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes/Star Telegram
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 large shallots, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 14 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounce(s) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 3 cup(s) Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 6 ounce(s) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1. Cook pasta, drain and set aside
- 2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minutes.
- 3. Stir in flour with a wire whisk and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth, then add mushrooms and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted.
- 5. Add cooked pasta, chicken, artichokes, tomatoes and parsley. Mix gently and spoon into casserole dish.
- 6. Bake @ 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean chicken pasta w artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes/Star Telegram Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes