Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) EVOO
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 6 whole(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 3 whole(s) garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onion
- 3 cup(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley
- Heat the oil and 2 tablespoons white wine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and saute about 4 to 6 minutes each side, until golden. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Saute garlic in pan drippings for 30 seconds, then add onion and saute for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Lower heat, add 1/2 cup white wine and simmer for 10 minutes. Add thyme and basil and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet and cover. Cook over low heat until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside. Add olives and parsley to the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes