- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) container hummus
How to Make It
Combine tomatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and next 6 ingredients. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Cook chicken in remaining 2 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until done.
Divide hummus among 4 serving dishes; top each with 1 chicken breast. Spoon tomato mixture over chicken.