Mediterranean Carrot Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup(s) Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lime juice (approx 1 med lime)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- Coarsely grate carrots (a food processor fitted with the grating disc works well). Whisk together lime juice, orange juice, honey, oil and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add carrots and cranberries; toss well. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Season to taste with a pinch of sea salt, if desired. Optional garnish with yogurt, mint, and/or sunflower seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Carrot Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads