Mediterranean Beef Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) beef stew meat, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (2inch) stick(s) cinnamon
- 2 (14.5 oz can(s) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 log(s) Zucchini cut into bite-size chunks
- Place zucchini in bottom of a 3 1/2 quart electric slow cooker. Add beef & other ingredients. Cover & cook on high setting 1 hour; reduce to low setting & cook 7 hrs. Remove & discard cinnamon stick before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BiaPayne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note