Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tilapia filets
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) capers drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus trimmed and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) garlic butter
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- Dredge fish in flour and saute until lightly browned on both sides and flaky.
- Remove fish and set aside.
- Saute onion until soft. Add all remaining ingredients except butter.
- Cook until asparagus is tender and sauce is reduced.
- Whisk in the butter. Add fish to pan to rewarm.
- Serve over rice or orzo.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediteranean Tilapia Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes