Meaty Tomato Sauce with Pasta
- 3 cups Three-In-One Meaty Tomato Sauce (Hunt's web recipe)
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked (or other pasta shape)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil and shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat tomato sauce in microwavable bowl with lid in microwave on HIGH 4-5 minutes, or until hot, stirring half-way through, while pasta is cooking.
3. Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Pour hot sauce over pasta and stir to combine. Serve with basil and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This