Meaty Pizza Pie
Use your family's favorite leftover spaghetti meat sauce for this hearty weeknight meal. Serve with a green salad, if desired.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 cups spaghetti meat sauce
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unfold piecrusts; stack piecrusts, and press together. Place piecrust on a parchment-lined baking sheet; spread spaghetti meat sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1-inch border; top with pepperoni slices. Fold crust edges slightly over filling.
- Bake on lower rack at 425° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note