- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 (16-ounce) cans red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans tomato puree
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine ground beef, onion, and celery in a large Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat. Drain off pan drippings. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle chili into individual serving bowls, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note