i love this recipe. so yummy. i use mild chilies - so my kids will eat it. delicious!
Meatloaf With Green Chile-Tomato Gravy
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 45 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Green Chile-Tomato Gravy
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl just until combined. Shape into 4 (4-inch) loaves, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center. Serve with Green Chile-Tomato Gravy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes