Meatloaf with bacon
- 3 pound(s) ground beef
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs dry
- 3/4 cup(s) bacon crumbled
- 1/2 or more cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 eggs well-beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion fresh
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add all liquid ingredients to the eggs, then add ground beef and mix well. Add bread crumbs, onion, and bacon and mix until well-blended.
- Press into two loaf pans. Add a small layer of barbeque sauce over-top the whole thing as a sort of glaze.
- Bake for 50 minutes and then let stand for 5.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ssqueakie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatloaf with bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes