Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 pound ground pork
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon jalapeños, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: chopped tomatoes and green onions
- Combine pork, beef, one cup cheese, and remaining ingredients except garnish in a large bowl. Press into a lightly greased 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes, until no longer pink in center. Top with remaining cheese and garnishes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes