- 1 pound ground pork
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon jalapeños, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: chopped tomatoes and green onions
How to Make It
Combine pork, beef, one cup cheese, and remaining ingredients except garnish in a large bowl. Press into a lightly greased 9"x5" loaf pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes, until no longer pink in center. Top with remaining cheese and garnishes.