Meatloaf (Ba Linda's)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. uncooked oatmeal
- 1/4 c. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- Combine eggs and milk. Stir in oatmeal, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add beef and mix well. Pat into 2 loaf pans or one oblong pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes. Meat should have no pink in middle. Spoon off fat.
- Make sauce while baking: (I like to make double)
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. reg. or dry mustard
- Spread sauce over meat and bake for another 10 minutes. Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by deidrekaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatloaf (Ba Linda's) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes