Meatloaf in 30 Minutes
- 1 can (15.25 oz each) Hunt's Family Favorites Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Meatloaf, divided
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds ground sirloin beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Combine half of the tomato sauce, the brown sugar and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
2. Mix beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and the remaining tomato sauce in medium bowl; blend well. Form into 8 oval loaves. Place in 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
3. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Drain. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over meat loaves; bake 5 additional minutes. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes