Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef raw
- 2 whole(s) eggs whipped lightly
- 1 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce pick your favorite
- 3/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 mustard prepared (regular)
- Use disposable gloves and loaf pan to make clean up easy.
- First, in large bowl break up the raw ground beef to make mixing easier.
- Then, combine all dry ingredients in a large measuring cup starting with the bread crumbs. Add these to the ground beef and knead to mix completely.
- Next, add the lightly whipped eggs to the mixture.
- Next, combine all wet ingredients (except eggs) in a large measuring cup. Mix well, then add 3/4 cup to ground beef mixture and knead to mix thoroughly. Set aside the remainder of the wet ingredients to top the meatloaf after first baking cycle.
- Form mixture into one or two loaves. Note: at this point the raw meatloaf can be frozen for baking later. It may be baked right out of the freezer but extend cooking time to allow for thawing.
- Place loaf in a loaf pan or casserole dish, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, top with remaining wet ingredients, spreading evenly over entire loaf. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nancy8374 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note