Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 whole(s) small green bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Nestle Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Milk dry
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup, divided
- 2 whole(s) large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley dried
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 - Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2 - Combine onion, bread crumbs, bell pepper, dry milk, water, 2 tablespoons ketchup, eggs, parsley, garlic salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add ground beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Divide meat mixture in half and shape into two loaves. Place in ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Flatten loaves on top. Cover with remaining ketchup.
- 3 - Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note