Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 whole(s) small green bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Nestle Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Milk dry
- 2/3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup, divided
- 2 whole(s) large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley dried
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 - Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2 - Combine onion, bread crumbs, bell pepper, dry milk, water, 2 tablespoons ketchup, eggs, parsley, garlic salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add ground beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Divide meat mixture in half and shape into two loaves. Place in ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Flatten loaves on top. Cover with remaining ketchup.
- 3 - Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes