- 12 Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Grillers™ Recipe Crumbles™
- 1/2 cup refrigerated egg substitute*
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
How to Make It
In mixing bowl, combine Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Grillers™ Recipe Crumbles™ egg substitute, parsley, Italian seasoning and bread crumbs.
In small saucepan cook onions and celery in oil until tender. Add to Crumbles mixture, mixing until thoroughly combined. Press into 8- x 4- x 2-inch loaf pan generously coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes. Spread ketchup over loaf. Bake at 350°F about 15 minutes more or until set.
*Note: If desired, replace egg substitute with 2 lightly beaten eggs.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.