Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced scallions, or fat-free sour cream
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound(s) firm tofu
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 medium zucchini
- 5 teaspoon(s) Salt free Taco Seasoning from Spice Up Your Life
- 2 teaspoon(s) Mexican Oregano from Spice Up Your Life
- 2 cup(s) black beans (prepared from dried)
- Heat the oil in the bottom of a dutch oven over medium high heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic, cook stirring until softened about 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tofu, water, zucchini, taco seasoning, and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Add the beans and simmer, partially covered, until the vegetables are well softened and the flavors are developed, about 20 minutes longer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spiceupurlife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note