This is my favorite meatball recipe. Freezes well.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) unseasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup(s) Romano or parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1/2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 pound(s) ground chuck
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- Stir together crumbs through red pepper. Add meat and mix. Make balls about 2 inches in diameter. Place on baking pan and pour 1 cup broth over them. Bake at 450 for 20-25 minutes. Transfer meatballs to simmering sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auburn89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes