Just made these. Didn't brown them - forgot that part - and they cooked great in the spaghetti sauce. Very tender. Must be the milk - have never used milk in my meatballs before. 5 star recipe *****
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) Meat - beef, pork, veal, etc.
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup(s) Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 6 cup(s) Marinara
- 1. combine meat, garlic, breadcrumbs, eggs, Parm, parsley, salt, pepper and milk - mix together well
- 2. roll into 24 1.5-inch balls and place on rimmed baking sheet - place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to firm up
- 3. to brown: use 2 T olive oil in heavy pot/skillet over medium heat - add meatballs, turning to brown all sides - don't need to cook all the way through
- 4. put meatballs and marinara in a large pot and stir gently - heat over medium heat until sauce begins to bubble - reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minutes - stirring a couple times
- 5. serve with spaghetti or as a sandwich
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes