I have a big hunger of cheesy tastes thanks to my appetite on main dishes from foreign recipes of cassaroles.
Meatball Sub Casserole
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 28-oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside. Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This