I have a big hunger of cheesy tastes thanks to my appetite on main dishes from foreign recipes of cassaroles.
Meatball Sub Casserole
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 28-oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan; set aside. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside. Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note