Yield: 4 to 6 main dish or 10 to 12 appetizer servings
- 1/2 (16-ounce) jar spicy black bean dip
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 30 to 32 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- Toppings: sour cream, salsa
- Spread bean dip over 6 tortillas. Layer crumbled meatballs, cheese, and bell pepper evenly over bean dip. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 triangles, and serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Guiltless Gourmet Spicy Black Bean Dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note