- 1/2 (16-ounce) jar spicy black bean dip
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 30 to 32 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- Toppings: sour cream, salsa
How to Make It
Spread bean dip over 6 tortillas. Layer crumbled meatballs, cheese, and bell pepper evenly over bean dip. Top with remaining tortillas.
Cook quesadillas in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cheese is melted.
Cut into 4 triangles, and serve with desired toppings.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Guiltless Gourmet Spicy Black Bean Dip.