Meatball Mini Bites
More From Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 32 (1/2 ounce each) frozen fully-cooked meatballs
- 3/4 cup prepared pasta sauce, basil pesto or sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Shredded mozzarella or Asiago cheese
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each pastry sheet into 16 (2 1/2-inch) squares. Place the pastry squares onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Split each pastry into 2 layers, making 64 layers in all.
- Heat the meatballs according to the package directions. Spread about 1 teaspoon pasta sauce on each bottom pastry layer. Top each with 1 tablespoon arugula and 1 meatball. Top with the cheese, if desired, and the top pastry layers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatball Mini Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes