- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, undrained and divided
- 1 (32-ounce) box chicken broth
- 1 (1.4-ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 60 to 64 frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, torn
- Garnishes: shredded Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh parsley
- Sauté garlic in hot oil in a stockpot over medium-high heat 1 minute. Stir in 2 cans of beans and chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
- Stir in vegetable soup mix until dissolved. Add meatballs, tomatoes, and red pepper; return to a boil. Add rotini, and cook, stirring often, 15 minutes.
- Stir in remaining can of beans and spinach; cook 5 more minutes. Garnish, if desired. Serve minestrone with breadsticks.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note