My favorite lasagna. Wonderful flavor and easy to make.
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container onion-and-chive flavored cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (26-ounce) jars tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- 60 to 64 frozen cooked Italian-style meatballs
- Stir together first 6 ingredients until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cut egg roll wrappers in half lengthwise; arrange 10 halves over pasta sauce. (Wrappers will overlap.) Top with meatballs. Spoon 3 cups pasta sauce over meatballs; sprinkle with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Arrange 10 wrappers evenly over mozzarella. Spread ricotta cheese mixture over wrappers; top with remaining wrappers and pasta sauce.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Top with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Classico Tomato and Basil pasta sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note