Meatball and Cheese Baked Ravioli
- 1 package (24 oz each) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 can (26 oz each) Hunt's Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 ounces frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce and meatballs in medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes, or until hot.
2. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Drain ravioli; place in even layer in prepared dish. Ladle meatball sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove foil; garnish with basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatball and Cheese Baked Ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes