Delicious! I loved these, though I could only eat half of one.
Photo: Yunhee Kim; Styling: Lynn Miller
Yield: Serves 4
Cost per Serving: $3.50
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 662
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 43g
- Carbohydrate: 69g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- Sodium: 1805mg
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 12-oz. package frozen cooked meatballs, each cut in half
- 1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Mist a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine ricotta, mozzarella and spinach in a bowl.
- 2. Divide dough into four equal pieces and roll each piece into an 8-inch circle. Spoon 2 Tbsp. sauce in center of each dough round and spread over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Divide cheese mixture among dough rounds and spread over tomato sauce. Top each dough round with meatball halves.
- 3. Fold dough over filling to create half-moon shapes. Press edges to seal. Bake until golden, 18 to 22 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note