Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 3 teaspoon(s) italian seasonings
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 loaf(s) 1 lb each bread dough frozen
- 3 cup(s) 12 ounces mozzerella cheese shredded part skim
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce warmed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and italian seasoning. crumble beef over mixture and mix well. shape into 1 inch balls
- 2. place meatballs on a rack in a shallow baking pan. bake, uncovered at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink. drain on paper towels. reduce heat to 350.
- 3. on a floured surface, roll each portion of dough into an 18 inch x 12 in rectangle. spoon a third of the meatballs and mozz cheese down the center of each rectangle. fold dough over filling pressing down on edges to seal firmly.
- 4. place on greased baking sheets. brush tops with egg white sprinkle with italian seasonings. let stand for 15-30 minutes. bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. serve with spaghetti sauce
This recipe is a personal recipe added by candace693 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meatball Calzones Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes