- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes in Sauce, undrained
- 8 ounces frozen cooked meatballs, thawed, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 pkg (15 oz each) refrigerated pie crusts (1 pkg = 2 crusts)
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
Preheat oven to 425F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine tomatoes with their sauce, meatballs and basil in medium bowl; set aside.
Place 1 pie crust on prepared baking sheet. Spoon half of the meatball mixture evenly over half of crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edge of crust. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Fold crust in half to enclose filling; pinch edges together to seal. Cut slits in top of crust with sharp knife to vent. Repeat with remaining crust, remaining meatball mixture and remaining cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut each calzone into 3 wedges to serve.