- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
How to Make It
Stir together 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, ground beef, breadcrumbs, and next 4 ingredients just until combined. Shape mixture into 2 (8-inch) loaves, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Stir together remaining spaghetti sauce, brown sugar, and next 3 ingredients. Pour sauce evenly over meat loaves, and bake 25 more minutes or until beef is no longer pink in center. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.