Meat Loaf with tomato sauce and roasted potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup(s) catsup
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) lipton onion soup mix
- 8 medium size potatoes cut into quarters
- Mix the ingredients for the meat loaf thoroughly and shape into a loaf and put into a 9x13 pan. The ends of the meatloaf will touch the 13" sides of the pan. This leaves room to pour the sauce over and place the parboiled potatoes in the pan to cook in the sauce.
- Sauce 1 can of tomato soup, 1 c. water, 1 tbls. mustard, 1 tbls. brown sugar, 1 tbls, worcestershire sauce, 1 tbls. vinegar.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and check the temperature of the meatloaf with an instant read thermometer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note