Meat Loaf Pie
Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 3/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 envelope buter and herb instant mashed potatoes prepared
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 can(s) shredded cheese
- In a large bowl combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased deep-dish 9" pie plate. Bake at 350* for 35 - 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions, stir in mustard. (You may substitute 4 1/2 cups hot mshed potatoes prepared with butter and milk.) Drain the meatloaf; spread potatoes over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 - 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes