Meat Loaf Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 3/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 envelope buter and herb instant mashed potatoes prepared
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 can(s) shredded cheese
- In a large bowl combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased deep-dish 9" pie plate. Bake at 350* for 35 - 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions, stir in mustard. (You may substitute 4 1/2 cups hot mshed potatoes prepared with butter and milk.) Drain the meatloaf; spread potatoes over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 - 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note