Meat Loaf Cupcakes with Mash Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound(s) Bulk sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 cup(s) Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup(s) Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Finely Chopped Fresh Garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 6 slice(s) 3/4oz Deli Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water Potato Topping
- 6 slice(s) 3/4oz Deli Cheddar Cheese cut in Quarters Potato Topping
- 2 cup(s) mashed potatoes whipped w/butter & milk Potato Topping
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt & pepper to taste Potato Topping
- 1. Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 12 cup muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place muffin pan onto 9 x 13 inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2. Combine all meatloaf ingredients except cheese slices in large bowl; mix well. Stack 6 cheese slices. Cut into 4 even strips; then cut across into thirds to create 12 small square stacks of cheese.
- 3. Shape about 1/3 cupfuls meatloaf mixture into 12 (2 1/2-inch) balls. Press 1 stack cheese into center of each ball, covering evenly with meat mixture so cheese is in center. Place stuffed meatloaf mixture into muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature is at least 165°F and meat is no longer pink.
- 4. Meanwhile, combine left over mashed potatoes and 6 cheese quarters and cook over medium-high heat until cheese is melted. Top each cupcake with about 3 tablespoons potato mixture over each meatloaf; sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Meat Loaf Cupcakes with Mash Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes