Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) catsup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, combine all from meat to catsup. Mix well. Place in well greased pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, catsup, mustard powder and ground nutmeg. Mix well and spoon over the top of the meat loaf.
- Bake 350 for 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note