Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) catsup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350. In large bowl, combine all from meat to catsup. Mix well. Place in well greased pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, catsup, mustard powder and ground nutmeg. Mix well and spoon over the top of the meat loaf.
- Bake 350 for 1 hr.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes