Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton Beefy Onion Soup & Dip Mix Packaged
- 3/4 cup(s) Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 whole(s) eggs beatened
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in large Mixing Bowl
- 3. In a 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into a loaf
- 4. Zig Zag a line of extra Ketchup on top of loaf.
- 5. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Calironjon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note