Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton Beefy Onion Soup & Dip Mix Packaged
- 3/4 cup(s) Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 whole(s) eggs beatened
- 3/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in large Mixing Bowl
- 3. In a 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into a loaf
- 4. Zig Zag a line of extra Ketchup on top of loaf.
- 5. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Calironjon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes