More From Southern Living
- 1 (17-oz.) package fully cooked pork roast au jus
- 1 (10-oz.) can mild diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Rinse and drain au jus from pork roast. Shred and chop pork.
- 2. Stir together pork and remaining ingredients until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This