McCormick's Herbed Chicken & Tomatoes
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Pasta
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Rosemary
- 3 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Small onion
- 14 1/2 ounce(s) tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Meanwhile, mix seasonings in shallow dish. Reserve 2 teaspoons. Stir 2 tablespoons of the flour into remaining seasoning mixture in dish. Coat chicken in seasoned flour. Discard any remaining seasoned flour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken in batches; cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Add additional 1 tablespoon oil as needed. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Add tomatoes, stock and reserved seasoning mixture; bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in half-and-half. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Season to taste, as desired. Serve with pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debbieann11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
McCormick's Herbed Chicken & Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes