McCormick Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 package(s) (14 oz) caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and pecans until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Reserve 1 cup batter.
- Spread remaining batter in greased, foil-lined 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven 15 minutes or until firm.
- MW caramels and milk in MW bowl on High 2-3 minutes or until melted, stirring after every minute. Cook about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Pour over baked layer in pan, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges. Drop reserved batter by spoonfuls over caramel layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool on rack. Cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
McCormick Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes