- 2 hard-cooked egg yolks
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine cooked egg yolks and raw egg yolk; beat on medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add mustard, beating well.
- Add 1/4 cup oil (1 drop at a time) to yolk mixture, beating constantly at medium speed. Add lemon juice, vinegar, and salt; beat well. Add remaining oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, making sure oil is thoroughly combined with egg yolk mixture before adding another tablespoon. Scrape bowl frequently.
- Spoon Mayonnaise Dressing into a jar with tight-fitting lid; store in refrigerator. Garnish with paprika when serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments