Maxie Eisenhower Million Dollar Fudge
Community Recipe from
- 4-1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- Pinch Salt
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 6 ounce(s) Semi-sweet choc chips
- 18 ounce(s) Milk chocolate chips
- 1 pint(s) Marshmallow cream
- 2 cup(s) Nuts
- Boil the sugar, salt,butter, and evaporate milk for 6 mins.
- Add choc bits, marshmallow cream and nuts.
- Beat until all melted. Pour in buttered pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maxie Eisenhower Million Dollar Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy
More Recipes for Main Dishes