Maxie Eisenhower Million Dollar Fudge
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- Pinch Salt
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 6 ounce(s) Semi-sweet choc chips
- 18 ounce(s) Milk chocolate chips
- 1 pint(s) Marshmallow cream
- 2 cup(s) Nuts
- Boil the sugar, salt,butter, and evaporate milk for 6 mins.
- Add choc bits, marshmallow cream and nuts.
- Beat until all melted. Pour in buttered pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Maxie Eisenhower Million Dollar Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy