Maureen's Clam Chowder
- 2 can(s) clams drained
- 2 bottle(s) clam juice
- 1 bag(s) cubed hash browns
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 piece(s) bacon cooked, crumbled
- 2-4 cup(s) cream, half & half, or milk
- Saute onions in bacon drippings. Add potatoes, one bottle of clam juice, one cup of water, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook 10-15 minutes. Add remaining clam juice and cream/half & half/milk to potatoes. Add clams and bacon.
- This is better if you let it sit for a while.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scleedmd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note