matzah ball soup
Good winter or sicky soup!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 box(es) firm tofu optional
- fresh parsley and/ or dill, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sunflower, safflower, or walnut oil
- 2 box(es) vegetable or chickenless broth
- Mix 1 envelope of matzah balls accoring to the box directions.Chill.
- Saute over low heat all vegetables, garlic, and herbs until onion is translucent not brown.
- Add broth and 1 pint water, and tofu cubed. Bring soup to a boil.
- Make balls of matzah balls and drop into boiling soup. Cover and simmer until matzah balls are cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drm0426 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note