Matcha Noodle Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) Matcha
- 4 teaspoon(s) Hot Water
- 7 ounce(s) Bread Flour
- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Flour for Dusting
- 2-4 whole(s) Cherry tomatos
- 3 tablespoon(s) Wine Vinegar
- 5 tablespoon(s) Salad Oil
- 1. Mix the matcha and hot water and stir briskly until the past becomes smooth.
- 2. Combine the parcha paste, flour, eggs, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix and knead into dough. Leave for 40 minutes.
- 3. Roll out the dough as thinly as you can into one large sheet. Sprinkle flour over the top and fold the dough over itself several times, in accordion fashion. Cut into thin strips (1/8 inch) and quickly loosen the noodles so they don't stick together.
- 4. Make the dressing by combining the salad ingredients and stirring until mixed.
- 5. Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add 2 teaspoons salt and boil the noodles until al dente. (2-3 minutes)
- 6. Drain in a colander and rinse quickly in cold water. Drain again.
- 7. Place noodles in a large dish, add the dressing and mix. Serve with cerry tomatos and a few lettuce leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kendelc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Matcha Noodle Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads