Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Goat Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Sweet potatoes Peeled & cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) Half & half
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter
- 3 ounce(s) Goat cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Pistachios
- Fresh sage
- Simmer sweet potatoes until tender; drain.
- Heat half & half and butter in glass measuring cup in microwave safe for 1 minute.
- Mash into potatoes.
- Stir in 2 ounces goat cheese.
- Toast pistachios with butter and salt in a skillet.
- Sprinkle pistachios, remaining goat cheese and fresh sage over potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BDGRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables