Mashed Potatoes with Tomato Gravy
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Tomato Gravy
- Stir together potatoes and milk in a large bowl. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes; stir and microwave 5 to 7 more minutes. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese, salt, and seasoned pepper, stirring until cheese melts and mixture is blended. Serve with Tomato Gravy.
- To lighten: Use fat-free milk and reduced-fat cream cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This